Bethanie is here to help
Bethanie helps you live well by providing a number of care services that can be delivered to you in your own home.
It only takes a few simple steps to find out which services you need and whether you’re eligible for any support.
We operate centres and services throughout the Perth metropolitan region and in major regional areas.
Your first step is to have an assessment. This is done with you by a member of our friendly Bethanie team. The assessment is completely free of charge.
Then, if you need a Commonwealth Aged Care Assessment, we can arrange this through your General Practitioner. This process is free of charge.
Once assessments are completed, we arrange to provide the required services to your home. We can also help you enjoy out-of-home social activities offered by Bethanie.
You have peace of mind knowing Bethanie is a trusted organisation committed to helping you live safely and comfortably. You’ll experience the dedicated care our staff members give regularly to over 1,700 people, and their carers, in the community.
Care programs include:
- Community Aged Care Packages
- Home and Community Care (HACC) Program
- Nine Bethanie Social Centres
- 2 Day Therapy Centres located in West Perth and Bunbury providing Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry
- Wellness Services and Centres
- Employed Carer’s Program. (Assists people providing unpaid care for loved ones with dementia, a disability, or frail aged, while trying to maintain employment.)
- In-home Respite Services. (Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, In-home Respite, Home & Garden Maintenance.)
- Flexible Respite Model. (Funded through Commonwealth Home Support Program; incorporates Host Family Program.)
- Veterans Home Care Program
- Department of Veterans Affairs Nursing Programs