Flexible care services for you at home
Bethanie offers a range of packages that suit the needs of each individual. Services can include:
- Nursing & Personal Care: Including help with showering and bathing, dressing, mobility, meal preparation and eating,
- Domestic Services: Including help with washing and ironing, house cleaning, gardening, basic home maintenance, home modifications related to your care needs, and transport to help you do shopping, visit your doctor or attend social activities,
- Therapy Care: Including health support such as physiotherapy (exercise, mobility, strength and balance) and podiatry (foot care),
- Respite Services: Which assist full time carers with time to attend to personal matters,
- Social Centres: Warm, friendly places that allow you to mingle with other seniors.
These services are offered in a variety of subsidised care packages, to learn more choose a type below:
- Home and Community Care (HACC),
- Home Care Level 2 (formerly called CACP),
- Home Care Level 4 (formerly called EACH and EACH-D),
- Respite Services (also known as CHSP), and
- Veterans Home Care.
We also offers a suite of services and care assistance outside of the above care packages. These extra services are offered at an affordable price, so if you aren’t eligible for a Home Care Package simply give us a call on 131 151 to discuss your options.