Find the correct services
If you’re feeling lost, or if you are unsure what service you need, or what part of this website to visit, we can help. Below you’ll find a brief outline of each of the services we offer, which should help you find the right area of the website.
If you still want some help, please call our friendly team on 131 151.
If you’re looking to downsize, become part of a community of other seniors, and enjoy superb amenities in a safe and happy environment, Retirement Villages may be for you.
Affordable seniors housing
At home community care
If you are looking for friendly and professional care services delivered to your home, we offer a variety of services including:
- Services in your own home – this is where we come to you and help you live at home.
- HACC – Home and Community Care services.
- Level 2 and Level 4 Aged Care.
- Respite – services to offer respite to carers.
- Social Connector – if you live in the City of Rockingham, and are feeling isolated, we can help.
Activities with other Seniors
If you’re looking for a great day out, to meet new people and learn new things, Bethanie has fun and engaging Social Centres (you may hear people call these Adult Day Centres) across Perth, Gerladton, Bunbury and Eaton. You’ll love the environment, activity and social contentedness. Join us today!
Looking for a great career?
- Jobs at Bethanie – here you can find out about working for us.
- Volunteering – help us and make a difference to someone’s life.
What do all the acronyms mean?
Aged Care is full of acronyms we know it’s confusing. If you want to know the difference between some of the acronyms, such as HACC, Level 2, Level 4, CHSP or any other aged care terms, click here.