Bethanie Support Options Team
Making the Move
Bethanie’s Support Options Team provide a high quality service to assist you to make the transition into Bethanie Care. We will provide the support you need to make an informed decision that is right for you.
Residential Admission Team
We realise that often a difficult decision lies ahead when choosing a Residential Aged Care facility. It is very important that you move to a place that caters for all of your needs. We provide in-depth knowledge of all our facilities and the services they provide.
We will work with you and your family to understand your unique situation and aid you in making the appropriate choice.
To assist you through the admissions process in a timely and stress free manner, our team provide a range of services including:
- All the information you require to make an informed decision at every stage of the process,
- Pre admission assessment in your own home or the hospital, free of charge,
- Your own assessor available for any questions you may have regarding the admission process,
- Liaising with your Bethanie Residential facility of choice,
- Organising your admission so all you have to do is arrive and meet the wonderful staff,
- Access to Bethanie Community services and Respite Care whilst awaiting your admission.
For more details, email us or call on 131 151