Bethanie Mission and Values
Bethanie is unique by design. Unlike those driven by commercial imperatives, we are a not-for-profit provider. We only re-invest into resources and facilities that serve our Mission.
Our resources are used to improve facilities, enhance services and support families. But most importantly, to ensure both customer and staff satisfaction.
We are founded upon the altruistic principle of providing trusted quality care and services for all who need it.
To demonstrate the love of God by the provision of high quality care, accommodation and community to the over 55s.
To be a lead provider of services to seniors by adapting itself to meeting the changing needs and expectations of future generations.
Six Signature Behaviours
• Bethanie delivers all of its services the way you would like them to be delivered to you.
• Bethanie promotes all Bethanie services and products with integrity and enthusiasm.
• Bethanie takes ownership for all its actions and responsibilities.
• Bethanie demonstrates that it is the best at what it does.
• Bethanie treats everyone with respect and compassion.
• Bethanie communicates clearly in an honest and transparent manner.
These are the things that make the Bethanie difference.
To demonstrate the love of God in the provision of high quality care, accommodation, and community to the over 55s.
If you would like to know more about Bethanie and how we can help you or a loved one, please call us now on 131 151 anytime or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staff are available to help you with your enquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.