Life can be better every day, with a little help
Sign before 30 June for 2 years of Free Meals, Cleaning and Linen.*
*Terms and Conditions apply*
Our brand new, safe and secure, purpose-built Serviced Apartments are for seniors who need some aged care services but want to maintain their sense of freedom.
We’ll provide freshly-cooked nutritious meals including breakfast, with the flexibility of a choice of lunch and dinner every single day or choose to have only seven meals per week.
We’ll clean the Apartment and change the linen once a week. And whilst your friendly neighbours help create a safe and social atmosphere, built-in intelligent health monitoring systems will make sure your apartment looks after you too.
Located at Bethanie on the Park in Menora, you’ll enjoy stunning views over the lush Yokine Reserve and take in the sweeping city skyline.
For peace of mind, you will not have to pay any stamp duty on your purchase and we offer a buy-back guarantee when it’s time to leave.
When it’s time for you or your loved one to move out of home, the answer could be a Bethanie on the Park Serviced Apartment.
If you would like to know more about our Bethanie Serviced Apartments or think this might be a great option for you, talk to one of our sales consultants about a trial stay today.
*Free Service Fees for 2 years
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Service Fees for 2 years” promotion is only available for the Serviced Apartments located at Bethanie on the Park Retirement Village to a prospective buyer who:
- Signs and settles on a Residency Lease Agreement for an eligible Serviced Apartment
- This promotion entitles the Resident to 2 years free (24 months) Services as per the Service Agreement Schedule 1 – Description of Services from the date of commencement of service period.
- This promotion of “Free Service Fees for 2 years” will not vary the amount payable as the “Lease Tenure Amount” under the Residency Lease Agreement.
- Cancelled deposits/reservations will not be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is not redeemable for cash or transferable, should the Resident vacate or terminate their Lease Agreement with Bethanie within the 2 year period.
- After the expiry of the 2 years, the Resident will be solely responsible for the payment of the Service Fees as noted on page 10 of the Service Agreement.
- Bethanie reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The offer is only available for reservations by Bethanie sales agents.
Bethanie contact details are available at www.bethanie.com.au or by calling 131 151.
Bethanie on the Park Serviced Apartments
In the leafy suburb of Menora, Bethanie on the Park is located only five kilometres from the Perth CBD and ten kilometres from Optus Stadium. You’re surrounded by everything you could need, with community facilities, medical centres, shops and cafes nearby, and a bus stop just 100 metres away.
The beautiful Yokine Reserve is right on your doorstep, with plenty of green parkland and the Mount Lawley Bowling Club and Golf Course nearby. If you love the water, the Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre is just across the road.
Finished to an exemplary standard, our Serviced Apartments offer large living areas, ample storage, floor-to-ceiling windows that take in the spectacular views of Yokine Reserve or the sweeping city skyline, a secure car bay, an onsite manager and entertainment packages.
They also include a host of supporting and care-orientated services that include:
• Freshly cooked meals
• Weekly laundry services
• Weekly cleaning services
• Alfresco area dining area with BBQ’s and pizza oven
• Hair salon
• Bowling green
• Elegant bar and lounge
• Theatre room
• Garden Dining Room
• Private village bus for excursions
• Dedicated site manager
• Plus, Bethanie on the Park Serviced Apartments are pet-friendly
Each apartment is equipped with the exclusive Bethanie Wellness Hub app, a first for seniors in Western Australia. The hub uses advanced built-in health and wellness technology to look after your wellbeing and safety.
You can use the Wellness Hub through the included tablet device. It features large, clear icons so you can easily access your social connections, entertainment and concierge services. The hub also offers health monitoring and education, and emergency assistance when required.
If you choose, your family and friends can log in to the Wellness Hub to stay in touch with you from anywhere in the world. This incredibly smart app can even send notifications to family and friends when something out of the ordinary occurs.
Your tablet is linked to your 55” flat screen television which also provides you with free-to-air channels and optional Foxtel, Netflix and movies on-demand.
With Bethanie staff onsite 24 hours a day, you and your family can be sure you’re in safe hands living in a Bethanie Serviced Apartment.
Open for lunch every Monday to Friday, our seasonal menus offers customers a choice of two main dishes for $15 or $20 with dessert.
Lunch bookings are essential before 3pm the day prior.
If you can’t make lunch, drop in for coffee and cake on a Monday morning and be sure to say hello to Gordon. The Garden Dining Room is also available for special occasions including birthdays and weddings.
Celebrate Christmas again in July with a full buffet selection of traditional Christmas foods? Available on Tuesday 16, Wednesday 17 and Thursday 18 July, the price is $30 per person. Payment by card only.
To book your table or for general enquiries, call our friendly team on 131 151 anytime. Payment is by card only.