Our People and Culture
Bethanie people make the difference
Our people and culture are integral to achieving our vision to be a lead provider of services to seniors by adapting to meet the changing needs and expectations of future generations.
With a passion for customer service and willingness to go the extra mile to make our service for you exceptional, Bethanie people make the difference.
Our strong culture for caring for seniors is based around Six Signature Behaviours that all Bethanie staff must uphold to maintain a healthy and positive culture:
- We deliver all of our services the way we would like them to be delivered to ourselves
- We promote all Bethanie services and products with integrity and enthusiasm
- We take ownership for all our actions and responsibilities
- We demonstrate that we are the best at what we do
- We treat everyone with respect and compassion
- We communicate clearly in an honest and transparent manner
See what it’s all about
The following video provides a snapshot of working at Bethanie and how our people make the difference.
If you would like to know more about Bethanie and how we can help you or a loved one, please call us now on 131 151 Anytime or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staff are available to help you with your enquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.