Frequently Asked Questions
Why is feedback so important to Bethanie?
Bethanie recognises the importance of managing feedback including compliments, suggestions and complaints. Feedback ensures that quality standards are maintained for Bethanie customers, that their rights are protected, and all issues are addressed promptly in the most diligent and appropriate manner. It ensures the rights of the customer are upheld and in compliance with all legislative, regulatory and relevant industry.
All feedback will be received and responded to in accordance with our Feedback Policy. A copy of this is available on request.
Your feedback provides valuable information regarding customer satisfaction and provides Bethanie with an opportunity to improve our customer experience.
Can I have someone provide feedback on my behalf?
Yes, you have the right to have an advocate or representative (spouse, family member or friend) provide feedback (compliment, suggestion or complaint) on your behalf.
Who do I provide feedback to?
Feedback can be made in person to any Bethanie member, in writing or over the phone.
- Complete the online feedback form below
- Call us on 131 151 anytime
- Email email@example.com
- Mail to PO Box 143, Northbridge WA 6865
What happens after I provide feedback?
When we receive your feedback, we will:
- Register your feedback in the Bethanie feedback system
- Acknowledge your feedback verbally or by email
- Explain the process that we will follow if your feedback is a complaint
- Investigate your concerns and keep you informed on our progress
- Respond to you within three working days
- We will notify you immediately if for any reason there is a delay in our response.
What will happen if I make a complaint?
If you make a complaint, we will explain the process that we will follow. The services that you or a loved one receive will not be affected and you will continue to receive the highest quality of care and be treated with the utmost respect.
What is Bethanie’s complaint process?
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand your concerns
- Work with you to address the issue
- Keep you informed of our progress and when to expect a response
- Keep a record of your complaint
- Provide you with a Bethanie representative’s name and contact details so that you can follow up should it be required.
What can I do if I am unsatisfied with the outcome of my feedback request?
We will work hard to achieve your desired outcome. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of your feedback, we will explain available options available to you including an internal review within Bethanie or utilising external agencies.
What can I do if I am still unsatisfied with the outcome of my feedback request?
There are external agencies that can be called upon to assist:
- The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner. For more information, please call 1800 550 552 or click on the link to their website agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
- Advocare. For more information, please call (08) 9479 7566 for a free, confidential and independent service.