Bethanie Aged Care Navigation and Transition Services
Transitioning to Bethanie care made easy
We all want the best for our family. Experience has taught us that choosing an Aged Care Facility for you or your loved one that caters for all your needs can be difficult.
Our Bethanie Services team can assist you make the transition into a Bethanie Aged Care Facility with ease. Our team has an in-depth knowledge of the government systems and Bethanie facilities and services available, and will work with you and your family to understand your unique situation and help you make the appropriate choices that are right for you.
To assist you in finding and setting up services in a timely and stress-free manner, our Services team provides a range of high quality services including:
- Providing the information you require to make an informed decision at every stage of the process
- Undertaking assessments at your own home or at the hospital, free of charge
- Assigning a personal coordinator to answer any questions you may have regarding the admissions process
- Liaising with your Bethanie Aged Care Facility of choice
- Organising your admission so you know exactly what is happening each step of the way
If you would like to know more about our Transition services and how we can help you or a loved one, please call us on 131 151 or email email@example.com. Our friendly staff are available to help you with your enquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.