Our Aged Care Homes
For complete peace of mind, assistance is available 24 hours a day.
Our warm and welcoming Aged Care Homes provide a safe and social environment for people who require 24 hour care.
Our commitment to provide high quality care is supported by a professional and well trained team of nurses, care workers and therapists who will respect your unique story and show you the dignity your life deserves.
Bethanie operates ten homes across popular suburbs in Perth and regional Western Australia. Our buildings have been thoughtfully designed to accommodate your needs, whilst providing a home-like environment that can be enjoyed with family and friends.
Whatever the level of care you or your loved one requires, you’ll feel part of a wonderful community, among friends.
Bethanie Aged Care Homes provide:
- An experienced nursing and personal care team to give you peace of mind knowing your care is our number one priority
- A dedicated team of therapists to help maintain and promote general well-being and independent living
- Fresh, nutritious meals cooked on-site daily by our qualified chefs with a well-balanced diet in mind
- Generous communal lounges, craft rooms and dining facilities to share conversation and forge community
- Engaging entertainment and social activities for enjoyable living
- Emotional and spiritual support including chaplaincy
- Specialised person-centred dementia care and secure accommodation options.
If you would like to know more about Bethanie and how we can help you or a loved one, please call us now on 131 151 anytime, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this contact form below and we will get back to you. Our friendly staff are available to help you with your enquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.