Thinking about retiring? Take a look at ‘Bethanie’s top ten tips for retirement’.
- Take your time. You’re more likely to choose the right Retirement Village if you make an informed and considered decision.
- Involve your family and friends in the conversation.
- Make a list of what you want in your ideal village to match your ideal lifestyle.
- Consider your needs both now and in the future.
- Research pays. Go to open days, events and speak to existing residents about living in the village.
- Crunch the numbers. Break down the total costs into ingoing, ongoing and outgoing.
- Understand your lease agreement. Know your rights and responsibilities. Ask and ask again.
- Seek advice about your individual circumstances and ask questions.
If you would like to know more about a Bethanie Retirement Village or to arrange a tour, please call us now on 131 151 anytime, email email@example.com or fill out this contact form below and we will get back to you. Our friendly staff are available to help you with your enquiry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.