On the Clubhouse doorstep, this fully refurbished 2brm + study & 1.5 bathroom villa is a must see. Light and bright with vinyl planking through living areas, high ceilings and beautiful outdoor alfresco, plus a huge double lockup garage providing ample parking, security & storage space.
- 2 bedrooms + study, kitchen, lounge, dining, bathroom, powder room, 2 wc’s, sep laundry.
- Brand new appliances
- Extra drawers to kitchen
- ‘Lazy Susan’ corner cupboard
- Freshly painted
- Brand new floorcoverings throughout
- Bathroom & separate powder room
- Reverse cycle Air conditioning to main living and B1
- 3 door floor to ceiling sliding robes to B1
- Delightful covered Alfresco area
*Terms & Conditions:
The “live free for 2 years” is only available on participating villas at Bethanie Fields to a prospective buyer who:
- Signs and settles on a Residency Lease Agreement
- The promotion entitles the new Resident to 2 years free Weekly Village Levies from the date of settlement.
- The promotion of “live free for 2 years” will not vary the amount payable as the “Lease Tenure Amount” under the Residency Lease Agreement.
- Cancelled deposits/reservations will not be eligible for the offer.
- The offer is not redeemable for cash or transferable should the Resident vacate or terminate the new lease within the 2 year period.
- After the expiry of the 2 years, the Resident will be solely responsible for the payment of the weekly levies.
- Bethanie reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The offer is only available for reservations by Bethanie sales consultants.
Parking and Postal Address
111 Eaton Dr,
Eaton, WA, 6232
Bethanie Fields includes a huge range of amenities all designed to make your retirement living everything you always promised yourself. This exceptional lifestyle includes:
- Dedicated Village Manager
- 24 Hour Emergency Call System
- Pet Friendly
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Bowling green
- Bar and Dining Room
- Function Room
- Craft Room
- Computer Room
- Hair Salon
- Men’s Shed
- Caravan Parking
- Co-located Aged Care Facility
For more information, please get in touch.
Bethanie Fields gives you the best of city and country living. You’re close enough for the conveniences you need, and out of the way enough to enjoy tranquillity. Of course you have all of this without compromising any standards of living or comfort.
The villas offer comfortable accommodation for one or two people. They provide the independence and flexibility of a private home with the additional advantage of a 24 hour emergency call system.
While all villas (click here for photos) at Bethanie Fields have already been sold, there is the occasional re-sale. Or you may like to find out more about the new Bethanie Esprit that’s being built. It is located just 200 metres away, also in Eaton.
Every home at Bethanie Fields is environmentally friendly and energy efficient, helping you keep control of finances. All villas have a 6 star energy efficiency rating, plus double insulation in the roof: 50mm anticon to roof sheeting and R2.0 batts to ceilings.
Each villa has a gas instantaneous hot water system plus gas cooktops, duo flush toilets and water efficient showerheads and taps. Roof and street stormwater runs off into the underground soakwell which returns it to the groundwater. Gardens are watered by automatic village bore.
Bethanie Fields features stylish, architecturally designed luxury villas. They are built with a co-ordinated range of Colorbond roofing and Midland Brick external face brickwork.
Solid construction means the villas are low maintenance and built to last. Each villa features clay bricks, internally and externally, PVC round downpipes to minimise corrosion, and Colorbond “Ultra” metal to gutters fascia and valleys boards.
Fully finished exteriors
All external areas of the villas are fully brick paved and gardens are reticulated off a village bore. All gardens come landscaped.
Each villa has a double lock-up garage with Colorbond panel lift door and automatic remote control. There is a barrier entry door and external sliding doors. All aluminium windows and sliding doors have insect screens and security locks.
Emergency call system
All doorways are a minimum 870 size allowing wide access of those in wheelchairs or with mobility aids. A safety duress system with voice activation is connected to a 24 hour call centre.
Great finishing touches
Each villa is complete with letterbox, clothes line, built-in storage spaces, lever door handles and a connection and service point for air conditioning.
You move in with stunning design features and high spec fittings included like: Fully painted internally and externally, include decorative cornices, and architectural colonial skirtings through all dry areas. In addition, your villa includes:
- Vinyl wrap panel doors to cabinets
- Panelcarve feature doors internally
- Pivot glass shower door and screens
- Sliding handshower set in showers
- Framed mirrors over vanities
- Flickmixer taps throughout
- Vitreous china basins
The list goes on! Fully tiled ensuites and bathrooms complement a powder room with wall tiling. Entry and kitchen floors are tiled. Ceilings are extra height, and light fittings come installed with energy efficient globes. Carpets are quality treated twist pile, and windows have vertical blinds.
The villas have plenty of powerpoints, TV points, telephone points and a MATV system. As mentioned before, a duress system linked into smoke detectors is connected to a 24 hour call centre.