Why choose Bethanie?
At Bethanie, we’ve been caring for older Australians for nearly 70 years. We’re a leading, trusted not-for-profit organisation, and we’re proudly local to Western Australia, welcoming people in our aged care homes, retirement villages, community housing and more.
We know that aged care is about more than just beds, buildings and functional services. It’s about people.
Working at Bethanie gives you the chance to make a meaningful difference to the people in your local community. Every day is different, and presents you with unique opportunities to improve the lives of our customers.
Bethanie have a wide range of service locations in the Perth, Geraldton and South West regions, giving you the opportunity to find a role close to home.
Benefits of working at Bethanie
- Flexibility - At Bethanie, we get how important a work life balance is for a truly fulfilling career. That's why we've created a supportive environment with flexible rosters, so you can work around your life commitments, whether family, community, study or beyond.
- Build a career close to home - With 10+ Bethanie locations to choose from you can build a career that's close to home. And with less travel and free parking, it means you can spend more time focusing on the things that really matter to you.
- Learning & Development -
- Build fulfilling relationships - At Bethanie, you can swap fleeting moments for lasting connections with people, day in and day out, at our Aged Care Homes, Retirement Villages, Community Housing and Home Care.
- Wellness program - Including a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, free to all employees and their families and free flu vaccinations each year.
- Salary packaging - On top of your annual salary, you can claim up to $15,900/ year in everyday living expenses, plus an additional $2,650/year on meals and entertainment.
- Employee referral scheme - If you successfully refer someone to Bethanie, you could be eligible for a $500 reward!
- Discounts - Get money off at JB-HiFi and on your Medibank and HBF health insurance.
Career options at Bethanie
No matter your background, at Bethanie you can find an exciting career close by. We employ clinical staff in the Nursing and Allied Health areas and a range of Care Workers and Support Workers across our residential and Home Care services. As well as this, we employ staff in hospitality, administration and a full in house team to ensure our customers receive the best support and care.
Nurture your career in nursing
A career as a Registered Nurse at Bethanie is fulfilling and rewarding. This is a place where nurses are highly respected and deeply valued. You're empowered to take on study, with training and education that enables you to grow and achieve your potential. Everyone at Bethanie is encouraged to speak up and there's plenty of space to be yourself. As a large not-for-profit with nearly seven decades' experience, we've created a warm, supportive environment where RNs can build successful, enriching careers.
- Flexible rosters that fit around the rest of your life
- Empowerment through training, support and a career pathway
- A career close to home - roles in multiple locations
- Salary packaging and benefits
Progress your career
Our Allied Health team cover off a wide range of support roles across Bethanie's extensive network.
Watch Georgie's story to see how our warm, people-centric culture makes Bethanie a fantastic place to build your career.